Sweet Bubbles (Callisia repens variegata) is a variegated plant which displays dreamy pink and cream foliage amongst the traditional green leaves. The variegated element of this plant does require a higher level of maintenance than its traditional form. They key to keeping the variegation happy is to place in a spot of bright indirect light, and maintain the green foliage to allow the pink/cream to thrive. the Sweet Bubbles grow as a compact pot plant with trailing foliage that can grow to 60 cm long.
- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Pot shown is not included.