- Habitat: Does well in a humid environment.
- Light: Lights bright indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- Water: Keep the soil moist, but do not over-water. Like most plants over-watering will cause root rot.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil mixed with a orchid mix through it to help create a free draining medium that will retain moisture.
- Fertiliser: During growing seasons.
*Photo credit to https://www.homestolove.com.au/move-over-monstera-these-are-the-5-next-big-indoor-plants-12620 *