This 14cm Philodendron Minima, known as the Rhaphidophor tetrasperma or Mini Monstera, is the a beautiful low maintenance plant. In our 14cm smaller grade your are able to easily train this fast growing plant around a wire, up a cocos pole, or up a trellis. If a cocos pole is your preference then will need to tie the plant with twine to the pole, and to mist the pole regularly to encourage the plant to grow its aerial roots onto the pole and attach itself.
- Habitat: Does well in a humid environment.
- Light: Lights bright indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the leaves.
- Water: Keep the soil moist, but do not over-water. Like most plants over-watering will cause root rot.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil mixed with a orchid mix through it to help create a free draining medium that will retain moisture.
- Fertiliser: During growing seasons.
Pot pictured is not included.