Oakmoss & Amber
A wonderful blend of deep woody tones combine with musk, amber and orange to create Oakmoss & Amber, another best-selling fragrance.
Top Notes: Leafy greens, apple
Middle Notes: Cashmere, neroli, geranium, jasmine
Base Notes: Amber, sandalwood, oakmoss, white patchouli, musk
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar. 150gm candle will provide 35-40 hours of burn time and 400gm candle will provide 100 hours burn time.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a flat surface, away from flammable objects
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains
All candles are hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from Amberjack's Paeroa studio.